AIM
robwgypsy

The Shinobi 1 The Shinobi 1

Not without its flaws, but good overall

well, its a xiao xiao inspired movie, but there's nothing wrong with that if its well done (and this is). More sound FX would have been nice, but the original elements such as all the different toys in the arena are nice additions. make more!!

ps. cheq teh speling tho

solidblur responds:

There are toys in there too?

DBZ Mawi Style DBZ Mawi Style

really good for a first movie

it was like eskimo bob, only funny. I love it!

Ninjai Preview Ninjai Preview

Damn

wow, this is gonna be awesome. that's really all I can say about it

Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita

Brilliant as usual

This kicks ass like the last one, The graphics are incedibly well done and brilliantly simple. Keep 'em coming!

The Stick Slayer Slayer The Stick Slayer Slayer

Much better than I expected

I was expecting some crap take off of stick slayer by a pissed off guy who likes sticks, but your movie really does justice to a great series, nice job

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu <<<

LOL thanx for reminding me

Man I forgot what a great game that was. Anyway this movie is great, especially the sound effects. Great job!

Spanish flea Spanish flea

spurt of the moment, right?

I know you just did this quickly on impulse, and it's a decent short. but your givingcredit to the wrong guy here, homer didn't right the song, he just sang it once. the song IS "Spanish Flea" by Herp Albert and the Tiauana Brass.

Final Fantasy Trilogy Final Fantasy Trilogy

Good nostalgic value

This was a great reminder of how good that game was. It's also realy cool that you managed to keep them in character and not have stupidity flowing from every orafice. I thought the Monty Python reference went on a little to long, but it was very well done. Keep up the good work, Looking forward to part 2.

P.S. I thought the line about the FF movie was pure gold.